DESCRIPTION OF EXAMPLES OF IMPLEMENTING REAL SOLUTIONS TO AUTOMATE BUSINESS PROCESSES
MOBILE SOLUTION FOR AUTOMATION OF MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS (MRO)
- Organization and control of mobile personnel;
- Ensuring immediate access to the information necessary for the work;
- Quality control of executed work;
- Control and accounting of used details (SPTA);
- Account of working time and time spent on the accomplishment of the application;
- Forming an application for additional services in real time;
- Creation and printing of the primary documentation;
- Tracking the movement of technical personnel through a global positioning system;
- Formation of necessary analytical reporting for the company's management.
EXAMPLE OF THE USE OF TMR
The company, which has representative offices in all regions, deals with the sale and leasing of various commercial equipment (coffee machines, snack machines). All equipment is serviced by the lessor.
Automation of the regional network for maintenance of equipment.
The implementation of the program has allowed::
- Implement a clear tracking of all spare parts with a photo-fixing of the fact of installing spare parts from the moment of purchase and up to the moment of installation (write-off);
- Automate the process of ordering spare parts required for scheduled maintenance;
- Collect statistics on the location of different types of spare parts in mobile warehouses (the employee's board) in different regions. This made it possible to reduce the amount of substitution fund significantly, without reducing the quality of service;
- Track the compliance of planned and actual performance of the route and tasks by employees;
- To fix the time and location of each employee's action, and also their compliance with the approved technological process.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YMS' REALIZED PROJECTS
The introduction allowed:
- Automate the process of ordering the unloading;
- Reduce queues and general standby time by automating the order and informing the driver about the location and time of unloading;
- Analyze the customer acceptance process /shipment process in each store and time efficiently make the necessary improvements in the processes.
Example 2. Manufacturing enterprise of food industry.
The implementation allowed (all abovementioned, as well as):
- Ensure the uninterrupted operation of the enterprise by redirecting the priority of acceptance;
- Formalize the process of distribution of the order of finished products loading.
MANAGEMENT OF MOBILE SELLERS AND MERCHANDISERS (SFA)
- Effective management of employees, material supplies;
- Reduction of marketing transaction expenses;
- Increase of the effectiveness and impact of the campaigns;
- Increase of staff discipline;
- The possibility of operational control of each campaign stage;
- Control over expenses, flow of funds, personnel, safety of equipment;
- Synchronization with any accounting system;
- Integrability with peripheral equipment;
- Adjustability for individual requests;
- Service stability while increasing data flow.
Efficiency increase - more than 20%.
Expenses decrease - by 15-25%.
Labour-hours economy - up to 50%.
THE EXAMPLE OF SFA USE
Users: more than 60
Automated work of on-site personnel, serving 2 regions.
The application allowed:
- Track the route and time of the actions of employees (being on site);
- Receive and process orders online;
- Monitor receivables and accepted payment delays separately for different groups of goods;
- Work autonomously until communication with the server occurs in places where there is no coverage by the mobile operator
- Check the actual stock balance online (in case there is a connection);
- Print fiscal checks.
THE EXAMPLE OF SFA USE
Users: more than 800
Staff is automatically distributed across regions.
The application allowed:
- Track the route and time of employees’ actions (being on-site);
- Online reconciliation of the product layout (planogram),
- Remove the leftovers from the shelf;
- Promptly conduct training of the staff and store employees;
- Photo, video, audio-recording of controlled objects;
- Management of promo-actions and other marketing activities on-site.
EMERGENCY COMMISSORS AND EXAMINATED EMPLOYEES OF THE BANK
- Optimize the work of on-site workers of financial institutions;
- Obtain complete information with the route and time of stay at the control points;
- Compose remote reports online with video, photo and audio materials.
EXAMPLES OF INTRODUCTION OF TOCAN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE.
COMPANY 1: PRODUCT RETAIL
- Before the implementation of the BI system, information has been collected from several SAWs and then manually reduced to Excel. The selection of data on the shops of one region for 1 month has taken more than 20 minutes.
- Report on the analysis of checks and other complex reports in general were impossible to create.
- After the introduction of the BI system, reports of any period, for any region, even simultaneously, are made for 1-8 seconds.
- The amount of data for 2016 is more than 200GB.
- Having received the first results from data from checks and on balances in stores and warehouses, business users continue to order reports that were previously impossible to create because of the lack of consolidation of data from several ERP companies.
CHCETE SA DOZVEDIEŤ VIAC?!
Kontaktujte nás akýmkoľvek vhodným spôsobom, a povedzte hlavné problémy vašej spoločnosti. Nájdeme riešenie a prídeme k vám s prezentáciou.
+421 904045203 Slovak Republic
+1 415 8003601 USA
All rights reserved © Tocan Solutions EU 2016-2017